Mueller The One Ankle Brace
Designed to be extremely light and low-profile, The One® is comfortable to wear in shoes or cleats during competition. Offering all the traditional benefits of taping, but with all the adjustable flexibility of a soft strap brace, The One® protects agains inversion and eversion ankle sprains.• Neoprene and latex free.
• Adjustable straps simulate ‘figure 8’ taping structure.
• Lasts much longer than tape, won’t break down.
• Anti-slip Criss-Crossing Side Straps help protect against inversion and eversion ankle sprains.
• Adjust straps at any time to help prevent brace slippage, ensuring a tight, comfortable fit.
• Top elastic finishing straps lock down all of the straps and provide a clean finish.
• Side-pulling stirrup straps imitate the effects of taping.
• Cushioned, breathable tongue keeps this brace extremely comfortable.
• Controls or eliminates odors, unsightly stains and product deterioration caused by the growth of bacteria and microorganisms.
• The One® fits right or left feet and comes in black and white.
• Available in sizes XS to XXXL.
Instructions:• Fully open laces.
• Slip brace over sock on left or right foot.
• Pull laces tight and evenly on each side.
For INVERSION SPRAIN: (rolling ankle inward, pain is on outside of ankle) A. Wrap the OUTSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over top of ankle to the inside of foot and then under the arch upward to the outside of your foot to secure to the OUTSIDE brace loop. B. Wrap the INSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over top of ankle to the outside of foot and then under your foot upward to the inside to secure to the INSIDE brace loop.
For EVERSION SPRAIN: (rolling ankle outward, pain is on inside of ankle) A. Wrap the INSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over top of ankle to the inside of foot and then under the arch upward to the outside of your foot to secure to the INSIDE brace loop. B. Wrap the OUTSIDE Anti-Slip Side Strap over top of ankle to the outside of foot and then under your foot upward to the inside to secure to the OUTSIDE brace loop.
Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Rinse thoroughly and air dry.
Caution: Do not overtighten laces or strapping system; overtightening may cut off blood circulation to the foot.